The new administration will likely mean changes for you and your business. How prepared are you?
As the dust settles on the new administration, many changes will begin to emerge. New leadership in key administrative and regulatory bodies will likely institute policies that have sweeping implications for businesses across America. But changes won’t just come from within the administration itself. Across the world, other countries may amend their policies in anticipation of—or in response to—US laws. And on the global scene, new and existing international laws may intersect differently with regulatory demands at home. Amidst all this uncertainty, it’s important to be vigilant—and prepared. Our lawyers worked to help you stay on top of the legal and regulatory changes forecasted during the post-election transition period. We’ll continue to provide you with analyses and insights as the new administration takes shape. Check back frequently for updated analyses, news coverage, and upcoming events related to policy changes in the current administration.
- TPP: US Withdraws from the TPP. What’s Next For American Investors Abroad? February 6, 2017
- Regulated Industries: Trump’s One-Two Punch on Regulations (co-authored by Julia d'Hemecourt and Frederick R. Eames), February 2, 2017
- Banking and the CFPB: Prospects for Change at the CFPB (co-authored by Peter Weinstock and John Delionado), January 20, 2017
- Financial Regulation and SEC: Trump Administration’s Impact on Financial Regulation and the SEC, Law360 (co-authored by Shas Das and Samuel Wolff), November 23, 2016
- Retail: Top Issues Facing Retailers in the Trump Administration, Hunton Retail Law Resource, November 15, 2016
- Immigration: What Businesses Can Expect from Trump’s Immigration Agenda (co-authored by Adam J. Rosser and Courtland C. Witherup (Paralegal)), November 10, 2016
- Kurt Larkin is quoted in SHRM.org’s, Labor Relations Will Change Under Trump, December 12, 2016
- Ryan Glasgow is quoted in Entrepreneur, This is What You Need to Do in the Wake of the Overtime Injunction,
December 5, 2016
- Maya M. Eckstein and John Gary Maynard, III are quoted in Bloomberg BNA’s Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal’s Trump’s Trademark Ownership Could Signal Pro-IP Positions, November 22, 2016
- Ryan Glasgow discusses the overtime rule in Lodging Magazine’s Will the Trump Administration Change the Overtime Rule?, November 17, 2016
- Ryan Glasgow is quoted in SHRM.org’s What the Donald Trump Presidency Could Mean for the FLSA Overtime Rule, November 14, 2016
- Kurt Larkin is quoted in Law360’s BigLaw Reacts To Trump’s Election To The White House, November 15, 2016
- John Beardsworth is quoted in Law360’s Trump Presidency Will Open Floodgates For Law Firms, November 29, 2016