With the ever-increasing scrutiny on the bottom line, companies are continually looking for ways to save money and increase efficiencies across the enterprise. Large companies, in particular, are increasingly turning to sophisticated technologies, including ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems, to help them achieve these goals. In today's global and technology-savvy marketplace, many of our clients consider an integrated platform to be mission-critical. We have advised clients on numerous complex systems integration projects involving all major ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft). We work closely with clients on every phase of these transactions, including the initial structuring of the transaction, documenting the business deal, negotiating the contracts, assisting in the development of ongoing governance strategies, advising with respect to ongoing management issues, resolution of disputes and contract renegotiations and renewals.
Our recent experience includes: *
- Representation of leading producer and marketer of maintenance and cleaning solutions in SAP systems integration transaction with IBM and HCL America.
- Representation of Fortune 500 energy company in a multi-phased SAP systems integration transaction with Capgemini; transaction included negotiation of SAP licenses.
- Representation of global chemicals manufacturer in outsourcing the implementation and hosting of SAP and associated application development and maintenance services and subsequent establishment of an EU shared services center for finance and accounting, procurement and other business functions.
- Representation of national media company in application maintenance and enhancement outsourcing transaction, involving ERP applications and PeopleSoft upgrade.
- Representation of Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer in outsourcing the implementation and ongoing hosting and maintenance of SAP.
* Please note that out of respect for the confidence our clients place in us, lawyers in our Global Sourcing and Technology Practice have chosen not to use any client names in publicly distributed materials such as this website (even if the client grants their permission to do so).