Know your customer. Nowhere is this more true than in the retail and consumer products industry, where product lifecycles are short, the list of customer demands is long and brand value is at a premium. At Hunton & Williams LLP, our industry-focused lawyers represent businesses at every step, from factory floor, to retail outlet, to online store. Our extensive list of international, national and regional clients includes many well-known restaurant chains, malls, home-improvement centers, supermarkets, and media and entertainment companies, as well as manufacturers and retailers of apparel, baby products, cosmetics, electronics, fine jewelry, luxury goods, toys and other merchandise.
We deliver strategic guidance to help owners and investors maximize profits and solve complex business problems. Our retail and consumer products team includes lawyers across the globe and is organized to provide strategic counsel on key legal and business issues such as:
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution, including class actions and multidistrict litigation
- Consumer protection and marketing, including advertising, sweepstakes, privacy and data protection, antitrust, product safety, product liability litigation and crisis management
- Contract negotiations and agreements, including vendor, supplier, outsourcing and other supply-chain matters
- Corporate transactions, finance and governance, including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, business restructurings, securities law compliance, corporate governance and social responsibility
- Employment practices, policies and litigation, including retirement, health care and employee benefits programs, executive compensation and labor negotiations, and immigration
- Intellectual property prosecution and litigation
- Real estate transactions and financing, including development, acquisition, leasing, construction, land use and zoning, and dispute resolution
Please visit www.hunton.com/services for more information on our industries and practices.